How to stop doubting your greatness:
– Vibration attracts like vibration. If you energy is high then you will find other high energies to make your life/journey better.
- “You need to raise your frequency to match the vibration of the one you want to tune into.”
- “When you learn to consciously master the energetic realm, believe in the not yet seen, and stay in your highest frequency, you harness your innate power to create the reality you desire.”
– If you believe in yourself and in the fact that you CAN have a good day and CAN make good choices you will naturally feel better and do better.
– Everything you desire is available to you.
“If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu
– We need to generate positivity instead of constantly letting the endless list of complaints ramble through our brains. The universe is completely and ridiculously amazing and yet here we are barely acknowledging anything more than what Beyonce said and how our parent’s won’t stop complaining that they don’t see the kids enough. Stop and breathe and feel things around you.
- “The more time you spend in the moment, the richer your life will be.”
“Wanting to become someone else is a waste of the person you are.” – Kurt Cobain.
– I have to believe and know that I am loved. I am great. I am kind. I am a good mother. I am hardworking. There is nothing that I cannot do.
- “You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It’s got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug of adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see what it sees in you. You are perfect. To think anything less is as pointless as a rive thinking that it’s got too many curves…”
- “We are all perfection our own, magnificent, fucked-up ways. Laugh at yourself. Love yourself and others. Rejoice in the cosmic ridiculousness.”
– If we are constantly dragging ourselves through the mud and putting up negative images of ourselves then we will absolutely feel that and our energy will be negative which will lead to bad days, bad thoughts, bad self-esteem, etc.
– Appreciate yourself. Don’t learn to, just do it. Thank yourself. Let yourself know that you care about everything you do and want to do. Make a point everyday to say hey, you did well today even if it didn’t go 100% the way you wanted it to.