So, I’m going to be starting a couple new projects…
- Bullet journaling. I’ll be sharing this journey here and I have to say I’m pretty stoked about it. I so far have just been setting it up and getting it ready to start Sept. 1st but it’s been so much fun just getting it ready!
- Blogging. Live blogging. All day, everyday, there will be more of me.
- No complaining!! I am start the NO complaining project where you attempt to rid your life of negativity but just denying yourself the option of complaining – I need this in my life and am excited for the challenge. SO many of my friends and family members just NEVER stop complaining and unfortunately I have fallen into the dark depths of feeling ALL the negativity and just grasping for positive things..
- FITNESS LOGS ARE COMING BACK. I have been a HUGE slacker. I have really let myself down on this and Sept 1st is going to the the “get back to kicking ass” start day. Though, I will be doing stuff before then, this is my lock it down date.
- I’ll also be reading You Are A BadAss because honestly…I need to. I need to push away all the self-hatred, self-doubt, self-destroying issues that I currently have with myself. I am going to find worth within myself and it’s going to be great. I’ll be sharing quotes and highlights from this book with you guys and I’m also stoked about this.
So.. yes. More writing, more reading, more POSITIVITY, more exercising, more self-love, more parenting stuff, MORE EVERYTHING :D. I’m excited and I hope you guys will be too ❤ ❤
Woo! Yesterday was a great day! I’ve also gone to the YMCA twice this week and will be joining on the 25th so I am so, so excited about that! My friend and I did a body combat class and oh man… It was amazing! I am absolutely looking forward to being able to use the gym again :).
I know, I have been so majorly absent but we have been so busy (I know, I said this last week too) but it’s true!! This morning I finished up the paperwork and registration for my husband to get a vasectomy! That is only one of the big things that’s going on right now… My mom had Aubrey for the night so I am off to get her but then I will be sharing some things from our week, some FitLogs, some recipes, and some other things so please keep an eye out & have an amazing Sunday! ❤
Again, not an amazing day but better than yesterday! I just have to keep going and keep making an effort. I got some new jeans today and they are amazing and the fit isn’t bad but it could be better. Here’s to perfect fitting jeans. Here I come.
I’m not pleased with this at all. Third day I’ve not reached my goal… No excuses tomorrow. Tomorrow has to be done correctly or I might cry.
Even though my walking partner wasn’t up for walking (late night at work & a baby = no sleep) I still wanted to exercise so I went to my mom’s and convinced my sister and her best friend to walk with me. My phone died which isn’t too big of a deal with Fitbit since you have the wrist band but I like to turn on the “exercise mode” when Im deliberately walking… We walked a bit but then Aubrey was getting upset so we ended it WAY too early and I didn’t get anywhere the amount I needed for the day (4 miles deliberate walking, 4 miles housework, chasing after Aubrey, etc.) Then last night was tough with Aubrey not getting into bed until 10:30p.m. (instead of her usual 7:30-8:00p.m. bedtime) and me not getting to eat dinner until that time… FUN! Hopefully today will be a better day when it comes to fitness.
Not as awesome as yesterday but close! We had an upset Paxton today so we had to turn around a bit early and swap everyone around; Aubrey from stroller to walking, Ollie from Tula to stroller, and Paxton from stroller to Tula! Oh, the things us moms do to get in some me time! I drank almost all my water today (101.6 ozs). I didn’t really count calories or anything today but tomorrow it begins! Not obsessively but I do like to make sure I’m making that 1000 calorie deficiency to make sure I’m going to lose my 2 lbs per week!
So proud of myself today!! I ate better, I drank more and I met my goal exercise wise! Although I didn’t drink as much water as I wanted (120oz), I think I did okay with my 85ozs. I’m working my way back into the swing of things and it feel good! I have to thank my friend, Sammy because she has been helping me get motivated again 🙂
So.. Today was my first day putting my Fitbit back on my wrist. I didn’t eat well but I did exercise some (not as much as I wanted but hey.. gotta start somewhere.) Tomorrow will be an even better day now that I’ve gotten ridden of all the junk food in my house it’ll be so much easier to do well and really get myself motivated. I’m excited to get moving again and get healthy :).
P.S. Oh my god, my legs are sore. SO OUT OF SHAPE.
Honestly, I have been majorly screwing up. I was doing SO well when it came to exercising and eating healthy and then I just fell off the wagon.. NOT ANYMORE. I am going to get myself up and going again because I need to so, so badly. Exercising is a stress reliever for me. It makes me feel good about myself and it makes me so much nicer. Seriously! I had become so addicted once I bought my Fitbit Flex. It makes the competitor in me come out, especially when all my friends/family members are using theirs. I’m going to do a shout out for Fitbit because honestly, I never understood how my body worked when it came to weight loss until I owned the Fitbit Flex. I LOVE it.
So, tomorrow I begin. It would be amazing if you guys could check in on me now and again; keep me on track… I will be posting updates and logs from my daily routines and whatnot as well. I’ll also be posting about how exercising can be possible with a toddler & an infant. I know some moms have a hard time finding the balance and I TOTALLY get it & would love to help! 🙂
Here we go body.. I’m vowing to take better care of you starting tomorrow.
Your owner, Becca~